Maths Goals

My Goal was to get my square numbers and square roots. (From Essential Assesment)

My results are now great. I did a short test on my goal and I advanced greatly. I got 85% on a 20 question test on Essential Assesment. I only got three questions wrong. Two of them I that I got wrong were only wrong because I put them from smallest to largest instead of largest to smallest! The other one I got wrong I know what I did wrong but it would be worth practicing.

Here is an activity that helped me:

The square roots spinning game: http://www.kidsmathtv.com/free/square-roots-game-for-7th-grade-spin-the-wheel-game/

Where to next: I think I’ve got it covered but I’ll still practice them, at home or at school. Practice makes perfect!

One thought on “Maths Goals

1. Dear Sophie,
    I liked how you said practice makes perfect cause it’s so true also I liked how you added the wbsite you practiced on that was helpful. But I think you could of addded the results you got last time to show how you’ve improved. Also maybe you should put the essential assessment wbsite somewhere in there so they can use it.
    Other then that you did a great job. Keep it up.
    From Madi